For this week's Friday 5, here are five fun and/or useful links from my Cool Web Stuff bookmarks folder (as always, remember that websites come and go; proceed with caution):
1. Paletton: http://paletton.com Color scheme designer. Fiddle around with different color schemes. Great for art projects, scrapbooking, web design; it even gives you the hex codes for the colors.
2. LOLTrek: http://granades.com/2007/05/02/loltrek/ The "Tribbles" episode of Star Trek in lolspeak.
3. Rinkworks: http://www.rinkworks.com/ About as old-school as you can get on the web, but still lots of fun. Book In A Minute, text-based games, puzzles, the Fantasy Novelist's Exam, fantasy name generator, horror stories from tech support, everything you need to kill an hour or three.
4. Wordle: http://www.wordle.net/ Create word cloud graphics.
5. Madglibs: http://www.madglibs.com/index.php Online mad libs games.
Have fun out there!
[blog note: at the moment, a number of my blog post categories aren't working right. I hope to have this fixed soon.]
ebook only $2.99 for a limited time!
AU | CA | UK
Barnes & Noble
iTunes | Kobo
Click on the covers for more information
-The Story Grid
-National Novel Writing Month
-Dean Wesley Smith
-Kristine Kathryn Rusch
-The Passive Voice
Let's Get Digital
-Dean F. Wilson
-Pauline M. Ross
-Derek Alan Siddoway
-Raymond Cook - Western Frontier eBooks
-According to Hoyt
-Mad Genius Club
-Romantic Fantasy Shelf
-Noblebright - Fantasy to Believe In
-Because reading is better than real life
-Speculative Fiction Showcase
-A Lawyer Who Would Rather Write Music Commentary
Kyra Halland: Welcome to My Worlds is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies