For this week's Friday 5, here are five fun and/or useful links from my Cool Web Stuff bookmarks folder (as always, remember that websites come and go; proceed with caution):
1. Paletton: http://paletton.com Color scheme designer. Fiddle around with different color schemes. Great for art projects, scrapbooking, web design; it even gives you the hex codes for the colors.
2. LOLTrek: http://granades.com/2007/05/02/loltrek/ The "Tribbles" episode of Star Trek in lolspeak.
3. Rinkworks: http://www.rinkworks.com/ About as old-school as you can get on the web, but still lots of fun. Book In A Minute, text-based games, puzzles, the Fantasy Novelist's Exam, fantasy name generator, horror stories from tech support, everything you need to kill an hour or three.
4. Wordle: http://www.wordle.net/ Create word cloud graphics.
5. Madglibs: http://www.madglibs.com/index.php Online mad libs games.
Have fun out there!
[blog note: at the moment, a number of my blog post categories aren't working right. I hope to have this fixed soon.]
AU | CA | UK
Barnes & Noble
iTunes | Kobo
Click on the covers for more information
-The Story Grid
-National Novel Writing Month
-Dean Wesley Smith
-Kristine Kathryn Rusch
-The Passive Voice
Let's Get Digital
-Dean F. Wilson
-Pauline M. Ross
-Derek Alan Siddoway
-Raymond Cook - Western Frontier eBooks
-According to Hoyt
-Mad Genius Club
-Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Promotions
-Noblebright - Fantasy to Believe In
-Because reading is better than real life
-Speculative Fiction Showcase
-A Lawyer Who Would Rather Write Music Commentary
Kyra Halland: Welcome to My Worlds is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.